COVID-19 Rapid Test Kit
IMPORTANT: - Due to the new rules and regulation caused by Coronavirus Pandemic regarding online sale of Safety Protection Equipment in USA and EU that are forbidden we are allowed by law to sell and deliver the products if the payment is with virtual money instead of real money. Accordingly, in order to support our clients we can accept only payment through Bitcoin.
- Due to the high impact of Wuhan COVID-19 Coronavirus, and huge demand for antiviral protection equipment, we limit every purchase to $1000. We offer the products at the same price as before the Coronavirus Pandemic and in order to avoid market speculation we have limited every purchase to $1000 to protect our clients and to give the possibility for every client to access antiviral protection equipment at regular prices.
Pay with Bitcoin - If you do not have a Bitcoin wallet, there is no problem, you can make one online. You can buy Bitcoins online using your credit card or from Bitcoin ATMs near you. You can buy online using your credit card from Coinbase.com and CoinGate.com
Free Delivery for all Orders over $50
Return Policy - You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item,etc.)
Products Made in USA by US Manufacturers
The COVID-19 Rapid POC (Point-of-Care) kit is rapid test that qualitatively detects severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Using a rapid COVID-19 test provides an opportunity to identify more individuals who are unaware they have been infected.
Instructions for use
Please read the kit instructions carefully before use
1. Open the test sample and unpack the aluminum foil bag, remove the test cassette and place it on a horizontal table
3. Add a drop of blood to the sample well of the test cassette
4. Immediately add 2 drops of sample dilution solution to the sample well
5. Incubate for 10 – 15 minutes to achieve results (note – reading beyond 30 minutes is invalid)
1. Negative: one line C1 (control line)
2. Positive: Two or three (control+one or two extra) strong lines